eBay is changing the requirements to become an eBay Top-rated seller, they have expanded the requirements to include more sellers. Starting in June, eBay’s requirements for maintaining or receiving Top-rated status will change:
- Right now eBay requires that you meet a $3,000 annual sales requirement. This will be lowered to just $1,000.
- They will remove the minimum average Detailed Seller Rating requirement of 4.60.
- You will no longer be required to have the PowerSeller status.
- When you sell an item, the tracking must be uploaded to eBay within the handling time you have stated. This must be done on 90% or more of your US transactions. If you use eBay Labels, the tracking info is uploaded automatically.
- All eBay Top-rated sellers will receive a 20% final value fee discount when they ship with 1-day handling and offer an allowed 14 day or better return time with a money-back option.
Now that the requirements are a little easier to reach, you can start working towards your Top-rated seller status today!