eBay has launched a cool new page called Niche Market Finder 1.0. This new page can help you find items that have the possibility of bringing in big bucks. Niche Finder will help identify those lesser known items that sell very well, but there are not a lot of. By identifying niche items you can find money making opportunities as a seller or as a buyer just find interesting products.
But first, what is a niche?
A niche (as defined by eBay) is a group of items with the following characteristics:
• A set of representative keywords- you can use them as a query to see niche items in the corresponding category
• The maximum, average, or median selling prices for the period
• An estimate of the number of distinct users who issued queries on the niche items
• The number of available listings for the period
• The number and percent items sold (conversion ratio)
Learn more about niche items on eBay’s About Niche Market Finder page.
Take a look at the Niche Search page to learn the best way to use the new Niche Market Finder 1.0. Check it out today, you may find your next niche!